The following new functionality was released on 3-03-20:
- Create a Read-Only version of the database accessible to J-Admins for querying
- Ability to view Approximate data at a zoomed-out scale
- Hex/Presence labels are now dynamic and change depending on permissions and scale
- Custom Dynamic Distribution Layers are now able to be created and displayed on the map. See instructions below.
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
- The bug preventing the saving of new National Species Records has been fixed.
- Find Record was not finding all record types consistently.
- Treatment records were not exporting correctly
- "Go To Map" was now zooming to records
- Some authenticated layers were showing up for non-authenticated users
Using the Custom Dynamic Distribution Layer Functionality