iMap Issues/Functionality/Bugs addressed this sprint:
- Jurisdiction Admins can now export User Lists for their Jurisdiction by using the "Export User List" link at the top of the User List page
- The User List page sorts alphabetically by the users Last Name
- Labels for Hexes/Present Species are now dynamic and change depending on scale/permissions
- Organization now defaults to the Observer rather than the User when records are created. The Organization tagged to the record is listed in the Summary window, with a note "To update, edit Searched Area Record.
- Species List by Geography Report is now available via the Export/Reports button (detailed instructions below)
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
- The layer file names are now labeled correctly on Exports
- Find Record no longer shows duplicate results in the table view for shapes that cross multiple geographic boundaries (ie records that were in two counties would show up twice in the results table)
- Some polygons and lines for various record types were not getting exported properly. This is now fixed.
- "Null Pointer Exception" error when attempting to open a Person record that was not also a User has been fixed.
- A bug in the Hydrobasin Layer has been fixed and is now available in the Distribution Maps
- The issue with not being able to use the calendar widget in Safari has been fixed
Species List by Geography Report